Benefits of CRM – Customer Relationship Management
For The Enterprise
- Inform decision making based on facts easily supported by evidence that delivers improvements across sales, marketing and customer service.
- Improve time management as users are prompted to follow up on activities and clients are gently reminded of actions that are missed or outstanding.
- Enhance lead generation from marketing activities by understanding who your ideal clients really are with highly targeted customer segmentation.
- Deliver reliable pipeline reports with high levels of team support and focus on well defined objectives.
- Share insight with all the stakeholders without relying on one person’s memory.
Benefits of CRM For Sales Reps
- Reduce sales administration time. CRM alleviates re-entering forecasts and quotes that take ages to prepare and ages to deliver with a great deal of duplicated effort.
- Create update buyer profiles and easily segment data for accurate and effective marketing campaigns on any budget.
- Increase sales as a result of better engagement with higher levels of repeat business and referrals.
- Shorten sales cycles from first enquiry to closing the sale once you remove wasted time and manage to stay in touch to a higher standard.
- Improve lead nurturing messages with timely appropriate automated follow ups.
- Create a clear view of your pipeline using bespoke dashboards.
What We Have Done
A mortgage broker uses WiredContact to track 20+ dates to ensure the client checklist is perfectly completed like an airline pilot with a flight pre-check. And, the broker can automatically send SMS marketing campaigns to hundreds of leads simultaneously keeping the pipeline constantly full. In-line field calculations can perform math functions to calculate payments, closing costs and commissions automatically.
(Hover the image for a case study)
Benefits of CRM For Customer Service
Increase client retention
Clients will often stay if they feel appreciated. WiredContact will keep your brand in front of the clients at the times when the customer could reasonably be thinking about renewal and at times that are important to the customer such as in advance of birthdays and anniversaries by sending automated emails without depending on the sales rep to remember to do so.
When clients feel appreciated they will tell two or three people, when they feel ignored they will tell ten. We have the tools to ensure you have what appears to be close and personal if not friendly and professional engagement at all times and stages in the client life cycle.
Single point of view
Often data is in disparate systems which prevents anyone from seeing the full picture resulting in poor service delivery. WiredContact pulls data into view on a need to know basis to ensure the details are available where needed.
Service requests can now comes directly from clients directly into the CRM system. Engagement from any client is a service opportunity. Instantly gratification for the client remains essential to client retention. Your service team once aware can follow up. At each stage the clients remain informed.
Benefits of CRM For Management
- Simplify your team’s workflow. WiredContact puts sales, marketing and customer service data into one platform.
- Visualise the data with graphs charts and easily drill down to the details. Too often key performance indicators remain buried in multiple data siloes.
When you recognise the benefits of CRM, the next step is to put in place the plans to ensure it succeeds. The most important people to convince are going to be your team. Do not overlook the need for training and ongoing development. A few small adjustments early on will help steer the CRM system in the right direction.
Remember to monitor satisfaction levels at all times. Not only clients but also your staff. Can they achieve their objectives each day? Responding to their needs will drive forward the success of delivering the benefits of CRM to your company.
A point to remember – Successful CRM deployment relies on user adoption!
Organisations can put large amounts of time, resource and capital into Customer Relationship Management systems. Expectations of increased sales, better customer service and improved operating efficiency need to be realistic.
Without user adoption you will waste some time and probably money. Listen to what they want and then identify what they need. Our documentation helps you put together a plan to increase the chances of a successful CRM deployment.
With almost 30 years of being in the CRM sector we have the experience in successful CRM deployments. We’ll help you get to where you need quickly whilst remaining mindful of your objectives and budgetary constraints.
To discuss your requirements in more detail please call 020 8099 3032 or contact us via this form.
No matter the platform you choose, a successful CRM implementation requires software + process + buy-in.