Local Government CRM systems – Care in the Community
Care in the Community
Effective management and control over thousands of engagements with vulnerable adults to ensure local authority responsibilities are deployed effectively and in a highly controlled manner.
Staff are spread across a wide area and require access to sensitive data about the vulnerable person. The system addresses the concerns of staff on home visits and provides detailed reporting pro-actively to sponsor and dependent entities within the County Council.
Our Local Government CRM system ensures access is controlled on a need to know basis with internal IT support able to make alterations as needed.
Strategic work-flow ensures procedures followed whilst allowing flexibility where needed thus delivering essential services to a consistent branded standard.
- Ensure key dates in care and engagement are never missed
- Track clicks and reads on emails
- Identify up-sell and cross-sell and alternate care options
- Automated self service for family and care givers
- Works with Constant Contact
- Appointment Management can be enhanced to reduce missed appointments
- Automated follow up to ensure you monitor service delivery and quality metrics